The Plantronics Blackwire 3220 Series is designed to fit your busy workday. Blackwire 3220 USB-A Corded Stereo Headset features USB-A and 3.5 mm connectivity options let you work on a variety of devices. And it's so comfortable, you'll be able to wear it all day.
All-day comfort and universal connectivity
When you need to wear a headset all day, the Blackwire 3220 Series has you covered in the utmost of comfort. Ergonomically designed, it's comfortable enough to wear all day, on your longest calls. To make it easier for you to work anywhere in the office, it also gives you the freedom to plug into the compatible device of your choice: All models are available with 3.5 mm connectivity and you can choose USB or USB-C.
Outstanding audio quality for better productivity
Today’s workplace can be noisy and filled with distractions. With the Blackwire 3220 Series, you’ll be able to hear and be heard more clearly, enjoy conversation privacy and be more productive. That’s because soft, conforming ear cushions provide passive noise canceling, while a precisely tuned microphone masks nearby conversations.
A headset that works the way you do
Adjust the headset to fit the way you work. Dedicated, customizable mute settings allow you to take calls confidently, ensuring you’re always heard. Set the language for voice alerts, and you’re in even greater control of your conversation.
- Ideal for all-day use, long conference calls and listening to multimedia
- Noise canceling microphone masks nearby talkers for maximum call privacy
- Available in monaural (Blackwire 3215) or hi-fi stereo with passive noise reduction (Blackwire 3220)
- Variants include universal USB or USB-C
- Connectivity to smartphone and tablet via 3.5 mm
- One-touch call answer/end, volume +/- and mute
- PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony
- Connects to PC via USB-A/USB-C, connects to mobile devices and tablets via 3.5mm and devices that support USB-C
- Ideal for Users with extensive PC communication and multimedia
- Audio performance Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz–8 kHz optimal for PC wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo (C3225, C3225 USB-C only) receive frequency response from 20 Hz–20 kHz, enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), noise- canceling microphone, adjustable audio alerts with Plantronics Hub software (mute/volume)*
- Hearing protection SoundGuard® DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub). Additional lower level hearing protection against acoustic startle is provided by Plantronics Hub software limiting peak levels to 102 dBA
- Models C3215 USB (Monaural); C3215 USB-C (Monaural): C3225 USB (Stereo); C3225 USB-C (Stereo): Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya®, Cisco®, Microsoft® and more.* Certified for Skype for Business