Jabra Evolve2 65 UC Stereo Headset With Link 380 USB-A Wireless Adapter (Black)
The Jabra EVOLVE2 65 headset was engineered and designed to keep you agile. It features a noise‐isolating, on-ear design, up to 37 hours battery life and 3‐microphone call technology for crystal clear calls. Work anywhere with superior wireless audio performance.
New standard of great calls
Outstanding outcomes require outstanding call performance, and seamless, professional audio makes all the difference. We took the incredible call performance of our world‐leading Evolve Series and we made it even better, building in three strategically placed powerful professional microphones and adding our advanced digital chipset and latest signal processing technology. The result is outstanding call quality, every time.
Microsoft Teams (MS) and Unified Communications (UC) certified
Satisfaction guaranteed isn't something you hear very often these days, but we're bringing it back; Evolve2 65 works with all leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms, for truly seamless collaboration. If your UC platform of choice is Microsoft Teams, the Teams‐certified variant is perfectly adapted and optimized to give you the best experience with the platform.
Music so good, you can feel it
We've built this headset with powerful leak‐tolerant 40mm speakers and powered it with our most advanced digital chipset ever. With Evolve, we brought you great music while you work. With Evolve2, we're taking audio quality to a whole new level. It's a professional headset, but not as you know it.
Soundproof your ears
Whether you're working in the office or on the go, background noise can really disrupt your flow. Put on your Evolve2 65 and feel the noise around you instantly fade, as the isolating foam oval ear cushions and pioneering new angled earcup design work to effectively block out your surroundings, giving you passive noise‐cancellation like you've never experienced. You could say it's like a portable quiet room for your head.
Built‐in security guard for your concentration
We've taken our busylight to a whole new level, making it visible from any direction. The red light is automatically activated when you're on a call or in a meeting or you can activate it yourself at the touch of a button. So, even when you're right in the middle of everything, your busylight will protect you from all angles, and all interruptions. It's like having a built‐in security guard for your concentration.
Battery for days
Whether you're in and out of meetings, walking the corridors or working remotely, it's good to know your headset can handle the pace. Our advanced battery efficiency technology and that incredible little chipset have helped us to squeeze an industry‐leading 37 hours* of juice out of this powerful wireless headset. But we've got you covered with the handy charging stand as well, just in case.
Full charge - Get 37 hours battery life in 90 minutes
Fast charge - Get 8 hours battery life in 15 minutes
True comfort. True luxury
We set out to create a wireless headset that would feel so great, you'd forget you were even wearing it. We designed the perfect shape using biometric measurements from hundreds of heads. Then we added soft memory foam cushions that mold to your ear’s natural contours. Finally, we assembled it using durable, premium materials. Because when it comes to your headset, true luxury is forgetting it's there.
Thinking outside the box
As far as things in boxes go, this is kind of a big deal. Before you’ve even unboxed it, you’re holding a pioneering piece of tech that's leagues ahead of any other headset. But because we have one eye on the future, firmware upgrades and value packs are already on the way to boost it even further.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How does Jabra Evolve2 differ from the Jabra Evolve Series?
Jabra Evolve2 is a new range within the existing Evolve Series. We have re‐engineered the products in the new range in every single way. Evolve is the world's leading professional headset series — with Evolve2 we are setting the new standard.
- Can I use Jabra Evolve2 65 with my smartphone and tablet?
Yes. You can connect your headset to both your computer (with the supplied Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth adapter) and your smartphone or tablet at the same time.
- Can I connect my headset using both USB‐A and USB‐C?
Yes, depending on the model you choose. You can choose between a USB‐A or USB‐C Bluetooth adapter.
- Can I stream music to this device?
Yes. Jabra Evolve2 65 features powerful leak‐tolerant 40mm speakers, which deliver outstanding audio for a superior music experience.
- Can I pair this headset with iPhone and Android?
Yes. The first time you turn on your Jabra Evolve2 65, it is ready to pair with your mobile device.
- Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
- Does it work with Microsoft Teams?
Yes. Jabra Evolve2 65 comes in two variants – UC‐certified and Microsoft Teams‐certified. Recommendation is to pick the MS version, however, both variants would still work.
- Does the headset come with the Bluetooth adapter?
Yes. The headset is supplied with the Jabra Link 380 wireless adapter. Please choose either the USB-A or USB-C version.
- What is the wireless range from my computer/mobile device?
Whether you use the supplied Bluetooth adapter with your computer, or you are connected to a mobile device, you will get up to 30m wireless range whilst on a softphone call or listening to music.
- How long does the battery last?
With Evolve2 65 you will get up to 37 hours battery life.
- How do I charge the headset?
You can use the USB cable provided to connect to your computer power to recharge or use the optional add‐on charging stand.
- Does the headset come with a charging stand?
There is a handy optional charging stand, which is available as an add‐on accessory. Please select the model with charging stand.
- Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?
No. Evolve headsets that include a 3.5mm jack are: Evolve2 85, Evolve 80, Evolve 40 and Evolve 30.
- What is the difference between UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Teams?
The Evolve2 models that are certified for Microsoft Teams support Microsoft Teams as a plug‐and‐play experience. The plug‐and‐play experience includes these benefits:
Automatic selection as the default audio device.
Call control through dedicated Teams button to:
Invoke Teams app
Open meetings’ "Join now" screen
Answer and end incoming MS Teams calls
Open missed calls and listen to MS Teams voicemails
LED indication when connected to Teams/upcoming meeting/missed call etc or Voice Prompts when user is wearing the headset.
When the Evolve2 65 boom‐arm is pulled down it also meets premium microphone for open office standards. This qualification is the strictest test requirement of how the headset microphone suppresses surrounding noise and office conversation. It is the ultimate reassurance that your headset will excel in an open office environment.
If you use a model that is certified for Microsoft Teams with a different computer telephony (softphone) client, the product should work in a similar way to a UC model regarding audio and features (such as answer and end calls, adjust volume, mute).
If you are not using Microsoft Teams as your UC client, we recommend choosing the standard UC variant, which is certified for all leading UC platforms like Cisco, Mitel, Avaya and more.
- Compatibility: Microsoft Teams. Meets Microsoft Teams Open Office requirements
- Mac & PC Compatible: Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth® adapter with USB-A or USB-C variant. Up to 30m/100ft wireless range to your computer, with significantly enhanced coverage and fewer dropouts
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity: Connect two Bluetooth enabled devices at the same time, including mobile device and computer
- Certifications: Microsoft Teams. Meets Microsoft Teams Open Office requirements*
- Multiple device pairing: Pair up to 8 devices
- Microphone: 3-microphone technology for outstanding call performance
- Noise-isolating design: Instant noise isolation for improved focus in noisy surroundings
- Software integration: Additional features available via Jabra Sound+ app, Jabra Xpress and Jabra Direct
- Voice Assistant access: Quickly access your voice assistant with just the touch of a button
- Speakers: Powerful 40mm speakers deliver richer sound for a more immersive audio experience
- Rechargable battery: Up to 37 hours battery life
- Busylight: 360° busylight on both earcups is visible from all angles, acting as a do-not-disturb sign and protecting your focus
- Optional charging stand: Easy charging and docking with the optional charging stand
- Boom arm mute and answer call: Move boom arm up to mute or down to unmute or answer call
- Smart Sensor: Motion sensors detect when headset is not being worn and automatically enables LED notification prompts
- Call management: Answer/reject calls; increase/decrease speaker volume; mute
- UC and MS variants: Choose from UC or MS Teams variants
- Colour variants: Available in black and beige
- Wearing styles: Available in stereo and mono variants
- Jabra Evolve2 65 Headset
- Either Jabra Link 380 bluetooth wireless USB-A or USB-C adapter (depending on your model)
- Charging stand (only with selected models, please check title of the product)
- USB charging cable
- Carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty leaflet
We accept Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Tranfers, GCash and COD as payment on checkout
All orders are processed with 1-2 business days. Order are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or sms.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping Method Estimated delivery time Shipping Cost
For Lalamove, Grab Express and other Same-day delivery courier, Please select Lalamove in the Shipping/Delivery upon check out. Delivery fee will be shouldered by the customer.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: AFFORD 4C INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Amaia Steps Pasig, Unit 625 Aria Bldg, Eusebio Ave. San Miguel, 1600 Pasig City , Philippines.
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: AFFORD 4C INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Amaia Steps Pasig Eusebio Ave. San Miguel, Unit 625 Aria Bldg, 1600 Pasig City , Philippines
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.