Jabra Evolve2 40 UC Stereo Headset USB-A
Jabra's all new EVOLVE2 40 headset was engineered to keep you on task. It delivers exceptional audio, outstanding noise isolation, superior comfort.
Microsoft Teams-certified means teams are satisfied
When communication is easy, everyone is happy, with both Microsoft Teams and their headset. Evolve2 40 is Teams-certified with a dedicated Teams button, for truly seamless collaboration.
Incredible noise isolation
Put on your Evolve2 40 and feel the noise around you instantly fade. Memory foam oval ear cushions and pioneering new angled design give you passive noise cancellation like you’ve never experienced.
Make good calls when it matters
The incredible call performance of our world-leading Evolve series is now even better; Evolve2 40 is a corded headset with an advanced digital chipset and three strategically placed professional microphones.
Bigger speakers, better chipset, brilliant audio
You’ll never miss a thing, thanks to powerful leak-tolerant 40mm speakers and our most advanced digital chipset ever, delivering audio that always keeps you in the loop.
Guard your concentration zone with an enhanced busylight
New and improved busylight is more visible than ever, allowing you to be seen from every angle, for even fewer interruptions. So you can work in peace.
Optimized for all-day comfort
We designed the perfect shape using biometric measurements from hundreds of heads, added soft memory foam cushions that mold to your ear’s natural contours, and assembled it using durable, premium materials.
Future-proof tech that gets better with age
Upgradeable platform that will add even more value to your investment with future firmware upgrades through Jabra Xpress
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How does Jabra Evolve2 differ from the existing Jabra Evolve Series?
Jabra Evolve2 is a new range within the existing Evolve Series. We have re-engineered the products in the new range in every single way. Evolve is the world’s leading professional headset series – with Evolve2 we are setting the new standard.
- Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?
No. Evolve headsets that include a 3.5 mm jack are: Evolve2 85, Evolve 80, Evolve 40, Evolve 30.
- Can I use the Jabra Evolve2 40 with my smartphone and tablet?
Yes. Evolve2 40 offers plug-and-play connectivity to your computer or mobile device. Your computer or mobile device must have a USB-A or USB-C port.
- Can I connect my headset using both USB-A and USB-C?
Yes. You can choose either USB-A or USB-C connectivity. Please check the product title to ensure you have made the correct selection.
- Can I stream music to this device?
Yes. Jabra Evolve2 40 features powerful leak-tolerant 40 mm speakers, which deliver outstanding audio for a superior music experience.
- Can I connect this headset to iPhone and Android?
Yes. Evolve2 40 offers plug-and-play connectivity to both iPhone and Android. Your mobile device must have a USB-A or USB-C port.
- Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
- Does it work with Microsoft Teams?
Yes. Jabra Evolve2 40 comes in two variants – UC-certified and Microsoft Teams-certified.
- What does “meeting Open Office requirements” mean?
When the Evolve2 40’s boom-arm is pulled down, it meets premium microphone for open office standards. This qualification is the strictest test requirement of how the headset microphone suppresses surrounding noise and office conversation from multiple directions. It is the ultimate reassurance that your headset will excel in an open office environment.
- What are the benefits of Evolve2 models that are certified for Microsoft Teams?
- The Evolve2 models that are certified for Microsoft Teams support Microsoft Teams as a plug-and-play experience. The plug-and-play experience includes these benefits:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device.
- A dedicated Microsoft Teams button to:
- Notifications of Microsoft Teams LED flashes purple when
- Microsoft Teams meeting ready to join
- Microsoft Teams missed call
- Microsoft Teams voicemails
- Microsoft Teams LED flashes green with an incoming Microsoft Teams call
- Answering incoming Microsoft Teams calls
- Opening the meeting “pre-join” screen
- Open missed calls screen
- Open Microsoft Teams voicemail screen
- Bring up Microsoft Teams client from the background
- Voice prompt when the user is wearing the headset
- If you are not using Microsoft Teams as your UC client, we recommend choosing the standard UC variant, which is certified for all leading UC platforms like Cisco, Mitel, Avaya and more.
- Compatibility: Microsoft Teams. Meets Microsoft Teams Open Office requirements
- Connectivity: USB-A or USB-C connectivity Plug-and-play connectivity to your computer or mobile device via USB-A or USB-C
- Certifications: Microsoft Teams. Meets Microsoft Teams Open Office requirements*
- Microphone: 3-microphone technology for outstanding call performance
- Noise-isolating design: Instant noise isolation for improved focus in noisy surroundings
- Software integration: Additional features available via Jabra Xpress and Jabra Direct
- Speakers: Powerful 40mm speakers deliver richer sound for a more immersive audio experience
- Busylight: 360° busylight on both earcups is visible from all angles, acting as a do-not-disturb sign and protecting your focus
- Boom arm mute and answer call: Move boom arm up to mute or down to unmute or answer call
- Smart Sensor: Motion sensors detect when headset is not being worn and automatically enables LED notification prompts
- Call management: Answer/reject calls; increase/decrease speaker volume; mute
- Variants UC and MS variants: Choose from UC or MS Teams variants
- Wearing styles: Available in stereo and mono variants
- Jabra Evolve2 40 Headset
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty leaflet
We accept Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Tranfers, GCash and COD as payment on checkout
All orders are processed with 1-2 business days. Order are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or sms.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping Method Estimated delivery time Shipping Cost
For Lalamove, Grab Express and other Same-day delivery courier, Please select Lalamove in the Shipping/Delivery upon check out. Delivery fee will be shouldered by the customer.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: AFFORD 4C INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Amaia Steps Pasig, Unit 625 Aria Bldg, Eusebio Ave. San Miguel, 1600 Pasig City , Philippines.
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: AFFORD 4C INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Amaia Steps Pasig Eusebio Ave. San Miguel, Unit 625 Aria Bldg, 1600 Pasig City , Philippines
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.