Jabra Biz 2400 II MS Duo Corded Headset, USB, CC
Jabra BIZ 2400 II is a corded professional headset that delivers outstanding sound at both ends of the call. 40% lighter than competing headsets, with super-soft leatherette headband and ear cushions. Built to last with a reinforced cord and unbreakable boom arm.The Jabra Biz 2300 comes in either mono (single ear) or duo (dual ear) and also available in several connectivity options, Quick Disconnect (QD) and USB:
- Jabra Biz 2400 II QD (Quick Disconnect): Deskphone only
- Jabra Biz 2400 II USB: Softphone only, simply plug into the USB port on your PC
Better conversation with noise cancellation
The most important function of a contact centre headset is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly. The ultra noise-cancelling microphone provides the highest degree of background noise elimination in any of our headsets.
If you’re in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, when you’re concentrating on work, you want that hi-fi sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both.H D Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party. The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call. Specially designed “air shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership. Reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use. The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II has an extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design. This means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls. 40% lighter than competing high-end headsets. The adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm let you find the perfect fit. The control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more. PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118 db is filtered out. Super-soft leatherette head and ear cushioning
- PeakStop™: PeakStop™ instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears. This keeps the sound level in the safe range and protects your hearing.
- Talk in Comfort: Find the perfect fit with a range of light, ergonomically designed frames, larger*, soft leatherette ear cushions, adjustable headbands and microphone boom. Your headset will be comfortable all day long.
- HD Voice / Wideband Audio: HD Voice lets you have lifelike, vibrant conversations. You will not have to struggle to hear what the other person is saying.
- FreeSpin™: You can rotate the boom-arm 360 degrees without the risk of breaking it. Find the microphone placement that works for you.
- Reinforced cord: Cords are reinforced and built to last. They’re extremely durable and will take most daily punishment.
- Noise-cancelling Microphone: Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments.
- Air Shock Microphone: Having the mic close to your mouth can cause unwanted breathing noises. To reduce this, we have designed the mic with many small holes and placed a layer of foam on the inside. This prevents most air shocks and improves call quality.
- Jabra Biz 2400 II Call Center Headset
- Quick Start guide
We accept Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Tranfers, GCash and COD as payment on checkout
All orders are processed with 1-2 business days. Order are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or sms.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping Method Estimated delivery time Shipping Cost
For Lalamove, Grab Express and other Same-day delivery courier, Please select Lalamove in the Shipping/Delivery upon check out. Delivery fee will be shouldered by the customer.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: AFFORD 4C INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Amaia Steps Pasig, Unit 625 Aria Bldg, Eusebio Ave. San Miguel, 1600 Pasig City , Philippines.
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: AFFORD 4C INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Amaia Steps Pasig Eusebio Ave. San Miguel, Unit 625 Aria Bldg, 1600 Pasig City , Philippines
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.