The Evolve 75 is a wireless headset with superior Active Noise Cancellation and integrated busylight to enhance your productivity. Dual connectivity to two Bluetooth® devices allows you to take calls and listen to music from the same headset, giving you extra freedom to move 100ft/30m away from your smartphone and/or PC.It is designed to work with all UC platforms such as Skype for Business, Cisco WebEx, Google Hangouts, Citrix and more.
Reduce noise and interruptions
Superior ANC and integrated busylight acts as a ‘do not disturb’ sign to enhance productivity. You can switch on active noise-cancellation to virtually eliminate low-frequency sounds, such as the hum of air conditioning. Active noise-cancellation uses advanced microphones to monitor and counter ambient noise
Outstanding sound for calls and music
World-class speakers and HD voice for crystal-clear calls and music
Dual Bluetooth® connectivity to two devices at the same time for calls and music. Flexibility to move up to 100ft/30m away from your connected device
Leather feel ear cushions and an on-the-ear wearing style for all day comfort
- Wearing style: On the ear
- Talk-time: Up to 15 hours
- Battery time (with ANC activated): Up to 30 hours
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Audio control: Speaker volume up/down on headset
- Passive noise-cancellation: Yes
- Active noise-cancellation: Yes – Hybrid 4 mic ensuring 17 dB (perceived cancellation in an office environment)
- Listen-in feature: Don’t miss important announcements or questions from your colleagues. Press the left ear cup to hear the outside world without having to take off your headset
- Certifications: Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco and more
- Connection: Bluetooth® or USB. Allows for dual connectivity for two Bluetooth® devices simultaneously
- Bluetooth®: Yes. Class 1 (up to 30 metres) and Bluetooth 4.2
- Speaker size: 40 mm
- Integrated busy-light: Red lights on both ear cups are activated automatically when on a call or manually activated by the user when busy, to act as a ‘do not disturb’ signal
- Microphone type: Medium-length boom-arm with noise-cancelling uni-directional ECM microphone
- Jabra Evolve 75 MS
- Jabra Link 370 USB adapter
- USB cable
- Protective travel case
- Quick Start Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between UC models and MS models?
The MS models are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in plug-and-play mode. These models support features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting. If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model.
- Can I use the Evolve 75 with my smartphone, tablet and PC at the same time?
Yes. You can connect your headset to your PC with the Jabra Link 370 USB adapter and a mobile phone at the same time.
- Can I pair this with iPhone and Android?
Yes, it works with both iPhone and Android. The first time you turn on your Jabra Evolve 75, it is ready to pair with your mobile phone.
- Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
- Can I stream music to this device?
Yes. The Evolve 75 has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music.
- Does the USB dongle come with the headset?
Yes, it is supplied with the Jabra Link 370 USB adapter
- What is the wireless range from my laptop?
If you use the USB adapter provided in the box, you will get up to 30 metres of wireless range from your laptop whilst on a softphone call or listening to music.
- How do I charge the headset?
You can use the USB cord provided in the box to connect to your laptop power to recharge, or via the charging stand.
- Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?