Jabra Elite 75t True Wireless Earbuds (Titanium Black)
The next generation Jabra Elite 75t (4th Generation) takes things up a notch, building on the same great calls and music that fans of the "award-winning" Elite 65t have come to love. The Jabra Elite 75t offers a notably longer battery life and a smaller, more secure, comfortable fit.
Up to 28 hours of battery life
The Jabra Elite 75t can last up to 7.5 hours on a single charge, with the charging case carrying a total of 28 hours. Fast charging feature enables you to get up to an hour of battery from just 15 minutes of charging.
Proven true wireless connection
With Jabra 4th generation true wireless stability, your music and calls will be more stable, with no wires to get in the way. No audio drop-outs, no interruptions.
Tested for a secure fit
Designed and tested for a secure fit, so your earbuds will stay put. The new small design makes them the ideal fit for every type of ear, while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable.
4-microphone call technology
Making and taking calls is always a great experience, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology, which filters out disruptive noise around you. Be confident that you can take that call, even in noisy and windy environments.
One-touch access to your voice assistant
The Jabra Elite 75t allows you to connect to Alexa**, Siri® or Google Assistant™, allowing you to quickly access the information you need, while Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to seamlessly connect the Elite 75t to your smartphone.
Your music, your way
Listen to your music exactly the way you want to, with a customisable equaliser built in to the Jabra Sound+ app. Simply set your levels; whether you want to boost the bass or turn up the treble, your music will always sound exactly how it should.
IP55 rated with a 2-year warranty
Be ready for whatever the day throws at you – literally – with IP55-rated protection from dust and water. The Jabra Elite 75t also comes with a 2-year warranty* against dust and water damage, so you can wear them with confidence. What is an IP rating? IP stands for “ingress protection” and measures how well a device is protected from both solid objects and liquids. The first digit is for the level of protection the enclosure provides against solid objects, while the second is against various forms of moisture. IP55 products are dust resistant and can resist a sustained, low-pressure water jet spray.
- Jabra Elite 75t is compatible with any Bluetooth enabled mobile device
- Jabra app is compatible with Android and Apple iOS.
- Main unit dimensions: 21.9 x 19.4 x 16.2 mm (LxWxH)
- Charging case dimensions: 62.4 x 36.6 x 27.0 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 35 g charging case, 5.5 g right earbud, 5.5 g left earbud
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 45°C (charging from 0° to 45°)
- Music and talk-time: Up to 7.5 hours with earbuds and up to 28 hours including charging case
- Sleep mode: Auto off after 15 minutes without connection or 60 minutes without activity, configurable in the Sound+ app
- Standby time: 6 months
- Charging time: 2 hours and 20 minutes (full charge with dedicated 500 mA USB wall charger)
- Fast charge: Up to 60 minutes when charging earbuds for 15 minutes in the charging case
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: HSP v1.2 , HFP v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, SPP v1.2
- Operating range: Up to 10 metres
- Paired devices: Up to 8
- Multi-connect: Two devices can be connected at a time
- Auto pause music: Yes, when one earbud is removed from ear
- Auto power on/off: “ON” when earbuds are out of charging case, “OFF” after 15 minutes without connection or 60 minutes without activity
- Passive noise-cancellation (PNC): Yes
- Noise reduction on outgoing voice audio: Yes, 4-microphone call technology
- Wind noise protection: Yes
- Audio codecs supported: SBC, AAC
- Microphone type: 4 x MEMS
- Microphone bandwidth: 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Jabra Elite 75t True Wireless Earbuds
- 3 sets of silicon eargels (S,M,L)
- Charging case
- USB-C cable (300mm)
We accept Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Tranfers, GCash and COD as payment on checkout
All orders are processed with 1-2 business days. Order are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or sms.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping Method Estimated delivery time Shipping Cost
For Lalamove, Grab Express and other Same-day delivery courier, Please select Lalamove in the Shipping/Delivery upon check out. Delivery fee will be shouldered by the customer.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: AFFORD 4C INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Amaia Steps Pasig, Unit 625 Aria Bldg, Eusebio Ave. San Miguel, 1600 Pasig City , Philippines.
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
ShippingTo return your product, you should mail your product to: AFFORD 4C INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Amaia Steps Pasig Eusebio Ave. San Miguel, Unit 625 Aria Bldg, 1600 Pasig City , Philippines
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.