The next generation Jabra Elite 75t (4th Generation) takes things up a notch, building on the same great calls and music that fans of the "award-winning" Elite 65t have come to love. The Jabra Elite 75t offers a notably longer battery life and a smaller, more secure, comfortable fit.
Up to 28 hours of battery life
The Jabra Elite 75t can last up to 7.5 hours on a single charge, with the charging case carrying a total of 28 hours. Fast charging feature enables you to get up to an hour of battery from just 15 minutes of charging.
Proven true wireless connection
With Jabra 4th generation true wireless stability, your music and calls will be more stable, with no wires to get in the way. No audio drop-outs, no interruptions.
Tested for a secure fit
Designed and tested for a secure fit, so your earbuds will stay put. The new small design makes them the ideal fit for every type of ear, while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable.
4-microphone call technology
Making and taking calls is always a great experience, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology, which filters out disruptive noise around you. Be confident that you can take that call, even in noisy and windy environments.
One-touch access to your voice assistant
The Jabra Elite 75t allows you to connect to Alexa**, Siri® or Google Assistant™, allowing you to quickly access the information you need, while Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to seamlessly connect the Elite 75t to your smartphone.
Your music, your way
Listen to your music exactly the way you want to, with a customisable equaliser built in to the Jabra Sound+ app. Simply set your levels; whether you want to boost the bass or turn up the treble, your music will always sound exactly how it should.
IP55 rated with a 2-year warranty
Be ready for whatever the day throws at you – literally – with IP55-rated protection from dust and water. The Jabra Elite 75t also comes with a 2-year warranty* against dust and water damage, so you can wear them with confidence. What is an IP rating? IP stands for “ingress protection” and measures how well a device is protected from both solid objects and liquids. The first digit is for the level of protection the enclosure provides against solid objects, while the second is against various forms of moisture. IP55 products are dust resistant and can resist a sustained, low-pressure water jet spray.
- Jabra Elite 75t is compatible with any Bluetooth enabled mobile device
- Jabra app is compatible with Android and Apple iOS.
- Main unit dimensions: 21.9 x 19.4 x 16.2 mm (LxWxH)
- Charging case dimensions: 62.4 x 36.6 x 27.0 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 35 g charging case, 5.5 g right earbud, 5.5 g left earbud
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 45°C (charging from 0° to 45°)
- Music and talk-time: Up to 7.5 hours with earbuds and up to 28 hours including charging case
- Sleep mode: Auto off after 15 minutes without connection or 60 minutes without activity, configurable in the Sound+ app
- Standby time: 6 months
- Charging time: 2 hours and 20 minutes (full charge with dedicated 500 mA USB wall charger)
- Fast charge: Up to 60 minutes when charging earbuds for 15 minutes in the charging case
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: HSP v1.2 , HFP v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, SPP v1.2
- Operating range: Up to 10 metres
- Paired devices: Up to 8
- Multi-connect: Two devices can be connected at a time
- Auto pause music: Yes, when one earbud is removed from ear
- Auto power on/off: “ON” when earbuds are out of charging case, “OFF” after 15 minutes without connection or 60 minutes without activity
- Passive noise-cancellation (PNC): Yes
- Noise reduction on outgoing voice audio: Yes, 4-microphone call technology
- Wind noise protection: Yes
- Audio codecs supported: SBC, AAC
- Microphone type: 4 x MEMS
- Microphone bandwidth: 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Jabra Elite 75t True Wireless Earbuds
- 3 sets of silicon eargels (S,M,L)
- Charging case
- USB-C cable (300mm)