The new Plantronics Voyager 6200 UC is a Bluetooth neckband headset with earbuds that has professional-grade audio, premium features, and the versatility to go beyond the office. Transitioning to your next conversation is easy: Connect with colleagues working remotely, listen to music to focus distraction-free or drop an earbud to tune in to the conversation around you. You can count on Voyager 6200 UC for outstanding audio every time, everywhere.
Performance, comfort and versatility
Voyager 6200 UC features Plantronics clear talk technology, four omnidirectional microphones and enhanced noise canceling to optimize your voice and minimize background noise. When your neckband vibrates to alert you to an incoming call, your earbuds are ready when you need them.
Connect to all your devices
Equipped with multipoint technology, Voyager 6200 UC pairs with up to eight devices and can connect to any two at the same time. So whether you’re on your PC, tablet, mobile or other Bluetooth-enabled device, it’s easy to stay connected. And with Class 1 Bluetooth range, you’ve got freedom to move.
Customize your experience
Customize your Voyager 6200 UC settings to suit your work style and personal preferences with Plantronics Hub, available for PC and Mac platforms and mobile (iOS/Android).
Active & Passive Noise Cancelling Technology
Active noise-canceling technology helps block out distracting sound. Earbuds come in three sizes to ensure a secure, comfortable fit that blocks noise. The Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you when you talk when muted. Never miss a call. Neckband vibrates to alert you of an incoming call
- Professional-grade audio with enhanced Digital Signal Processing
- On-demand active noise canceling
- Built-in versatility in a neckband with earbuds
- Incoming call alert
- Dynamic mute alert
- Class 1 Bluetooth with 98 feet/30 meters wireless range
- Customizable call and media options
- Hi-fi stereo and passive noise canceling with earbuds
- Unified Communications-ready
- Dedicated mute button
- Wideband audio and stereo telephony support
- Up to 9 hours of talk time
- Listen/talk/standby time: Up to 16 hours listen, 9 hours talk and 14 days standby time
- Roaming range: Up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Battery capacity: 340 mAh minimum
- Charge time: 1.5 hours for full charge
- Bluetooth technology: Bluetooth v4.1 Headset/Hands-Free Profile HSP 1.2 and HFP 1.6 (Wideband HD Voice); Class 1 BT Radio
- Audio profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, AVRCP 1.5
- Codecs: Classic; Low Latency, APTx
- Receive audio performance: Active noise cancelling (ANC)
- Receive frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz (high-fi stereo and stereo telephony)
- Hearing protection SoundGuard® DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA*
- Microphone and technology: Boomless, four microphones with digital signal processing (DSP)
- Weight 0.123 lbs/2oz/56g
- Call controls: Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-
- Media controls: Mute, play, pause, track forward/back
- Voice and other alerts: Enhanced voice alerts announce talk time remaining, mute, and connection status. Neckband vibrates to alert incoming call.